Tuesday, November 6, 2007

In Rapt Suspense and Anticipation

Accompanied Kris to the Embassy yesterday and had to wait 3 friggin' hours at the Starbucks across the street for her. Thank God I brought the laptop or else I would've completely lost my mind! And because I was terribly absent-minded at that time (Read: 3 hours of sleep), I left most of my cash with her and had to settle for no wifi access. Good thing I had a DVD of Prison Break Season 3's Episodes 1-8. That kept me pleasantly pre-occupied.

Good thing too that all that waiting was not in vain because she got her visa!! Wahoo!! She fared far better than I did the last time I was there on official business for an interview. I tell you sometimes I think these consuls are just power-tripping. We should drag them to the middle of Tondo and have the mob have their way with them.

No comments: