Sunday, November 11, 2007

Curly Tops

Kulot nanaman ako... YEHEY!!!

Finally, I decided to have my hair curled. After 4 years of rebonded hair, I went back to being my KULOT SALOT style. Went to Studio 546 around 10 am and was done around 130 pm. I paid a lot for my perm. I let Michael (hair dresser) do his job, and he is great! He has very gentle hands but his assistant Vanessa was gentler.

This is my first time in their salon and all I can say is that they treat their customers like super models. Aside from the choice of ice tea, coffee and soda. They make sure that you get the latest magazines. They have the latest state of the art machines that I get to see only in tv shows. I really enjoyed my salon experience and hopefully, if my wallet would agree, I would like to go back for more treatment. :-)

If it's expensive it SHOULD be good!

1 comment:

yevka said...

kulot. turuan kita gumawa ng chatterbox. :D

musta day 1 sa tate?